Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good times in Nova Scotia








The weeks are going by so fast and we are having too much fun here with our new friends. On wednesday we had a group of us who all went to crystal crescent beach and had an amazing fire on the beach and we also were accompanied by a beautiful full moon which made the night even more amazing. Although the water was very chilly, the men managed to get a running start and dive in. The manly men are worth mentioning: Me, Jared white, Donny Allred, Mark Redd and Jake Richards. Also this week Melese took Jace to play group at the Youngs house and he loved it. He has many friends and he enjoyed his time spent with them. The highlight of the week had to of been the Friday night hockey game with the mighty Mooseheads from Halifax against the Mainiacs from Maine. It was great and we owe it all to Travis and Becky Buxton who gave us the tickets. Jace is forever a hockey fan and he will not put down his new moosehead hockey puck and stick. We hope all is going well with our family and friends in Utah and we want you to know that we miss you and we can't wait to see you this summer.

7 comments:

Julia said...

it seems that josh and i are lacking in one area of friendship...kids! i'm going to have to steal someones kids off the street so that i can come to annies house too!
it's funny that you went to a hockey game, i have to go to one here. i think josh would rather see a football game...sigh.
so now i am back in town, we're going to need to hang out!

Beckey said...

I'm glad you had fun at the hockey game! Next time we all just need to go together!

Karlee said...

That was a FUN WEEK! Wow! That's awesome that you got to go to a hockey game! Aren't they fun! I can't wait till we can come and watch all you boys play! Good pictures too! I'm going to have to get a copy of those ones from the play group!

JO said...

I love the pictures, particularly from the play group. Your cute pictures from the hockey game made me excited to go sometime. People must look at your blog and think "Geez, what a cute family, they must have such a fun life!"

The Hoths said...

what? You guys live in Nova Scotia? I had no clue. By the way, hi! I'm so excited that I found your blog. (mines www.hothfamily.blogspot if you want to check it out)
why are you guys living there? I feel like we haven't talked in ages. Catch me up!

The Hoths said...

no need to catch me up, I just read the whole blog. Good luck with Dental school. Can't wait to read more posts.

carlyl said...

So I haven't talked to you forever. So I am so glad I found your blog. Dental school huh? How awesome. We need to catch up huh.... Talk soon. p.s. email is carj_81@yahoo.com or I have a blog too.