Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our outing on the Pier

>




We love our BEAVER TAILS! Beavertails are scones (unless you are talking to a local) with all different toppings like chocolate hazlnut, maple butter, cinnamon etc.. We had a fun time on the water front with our friends, Kurt and Joe Taylor, Mark and Brook Redd, and Jake and Amber Richards. Jace especially liked hanging out with his two new girlfriends Emmi and Ireland. Thank you Josh and Julia for introducing us to the wonderful world of beavertails=)

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Jace is so stinkin cute. I don't like seeing pics of him with other girls because I need him to save himself for Sienna.

Beckey said...

I guess we will have to try Beavertails! I love scones! I'm glad to see you guys are seeing the city lots! Hope you like it here as much as we do!

Karlee said...

Can you believe that Donny and I have never had a beavertail? What's with us? I had my first bit of one this August when I was down there with Annie's family. We'll have to go try them out! Jace looks so cute with the girls!

JO said...

cute pictures guys! Jace looks like so cute with his new girlfriends by his side. I have the feeling he is going to be quite the heartbreaker when he grows up. Would you mind emailing us any pictures you have of us on the ferry and on the pier? Thanks guys we love you :)

Julia said...

mmmmm. now i want one.
looks like a beavertale for lunch!