Thursday, January 10, 2008

TIME FOR POTTY TRAINING

JACE GETS TO PUT A STICKER ON HIS POTTY CHART EVERY TIME HE PEES OR POOPS 
WOW, LOOK AT ALL MY STICKERS!
"I LIKE TO FLUSH MY TOILET," JACE SAYS.
KISS SPIDERMAN MOMMY!

JACE HAS DONE SO GOOD AT GOING POTTY.  IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT OUR LITTLE MAN IS GROWING UP.  JAKE STARTED HIM ON THE POTTY BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND I TOLD HIM IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE IF HE WOULD PEE ON THE TOILET.  SURE ENOUGH JAKE GOT HIM TO PEE.  HE STRUGGLED AT FIRST BUT NOW HE GOES ALMOST ALL DAY IN HIS SPIDERMAN AND BOB THE BUILDER UNDERWEARS.  NOW THAT JAKE IS BACK IN SCHOOL I HAVE TAKEN OVER AND JUST THE OTHER DAY HE WENT PEE 13 TIMES.  HE FINALLY WENT POOP FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND WE WERE SO PROUD.  HE WAS HAPPY BECAUSE HE GOT TO PICK OUT HIS FAVORITE AIRPLANE TOY AT WAL-MART.  ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS HARD WORK BUT EXCITING.

12 comments:

The Hoths said...

It's exciting when they hit new milestones, but it makes me sad too to think that they're growing up. Good Job!

Hayley said...

He is looking so grown up! I'm loving his shaggy hair! Congrats on the potty training stuff. I'm just dreading starting Sienna.

carlyl said...

Yeah!!! potty training with boys isn't bad I don't think, they seem to pick it up pretty fast. We have those same unders. Horray for spiderman, but bigger horray for JACE.

Julia said...

he went pee 13 times.. holy cow that's a lot of liquids!
i am glad he's getting the hang of it. i know toilets can be a little scary (for me it's when i have to pee in the middle of the night and i forget to check if josh put the seat down and i end up..well you know!)
cute pictures. did you actually give spider man a kiss mummy?

Anonymous said...

Cute underwear! I can't wait to get Ethan some...he peed a couple of time in the potty but doesn't really now...oh well hopefully sometime soon. Good job!

Beckey said...

Good job Jace! Way to go! I need to get Halle trained ASAP so I don't have to be buying diapers for two babies for too much longer! Any tips, let me know!

Karlee said...

Oh my, those pictures are hilarious! Nice undies! He looks so proud! Good luck with all that! It'll be so nice to get him 100% trained! Good work!

Courtney McKay said...

I am jealous, Peyton still is not there. That is so nice I bet! Go Jace!! and Go Melese!!!

Hanne and Fam said...

After we got to talk on Sunday night Rayden kept telling me that Jace was a big boy now! He is very proud of him. Love the last pic!

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

melese,
This is Diana. I cannot believe jace is already using the potty. YOu guys look great.

Jami said...

That is great that it's going so well. I'm glad I still have a while before I have to deal with that. He is such a cutie and getting so big.

the redd fam said...

He is so cute...love the spiderman bum!! And you are not funny...there will be no Salle Mae's around here!! That was a good one though, it made me laugh. YOu had me all excited that you had some awesome cute name, but oh no...you are in trouble!! ;)