Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WE ARE STILL ALIVE

We know it has been a long time and we hope some  people still check our blog.  Melese, Jace, and I flew home for my break and Melese and Jace stayed for Jordan Browns farewell (Melese's brother).  Good luck Jo in Cleveland, Ohio!  I am just sitting here watching another American Idol by myself and wondering when I should start studying.  It really bites with Melese and Jace gone but thanks to great neighbors and friends I am still alive and fed well.  Melese will blog more about our trip to Utah when she returns but we had a blast being home and I feel bad I didn't get to see all my friends because I was there for such a short time but we will have all summer.  

3 comments:

Julia said...

did you post this because i was bugging melese about it? :)
you must be getting excited, they are coming home soon. tell melese to give me a call sometime in the evening if she thinks of it.

Ashley said...

Hey guys, remember us? We found your blog through Katie and TJ's. WE've been thinking about you two since LOST has started up again. We couldn't resist and we have been watching them on TV this season. What the heck this is the craziest show ever, but we're addicted and can't stop! It's good to see your pictures. Your little guy is so cute. I love the long hair! I wish Thomas' would go that way. Anyways keep up the fun posts!
Ashley & Nolan Harper

Beckey said...

Hey Melese! We can't wait for you to come home on Wed. We need to hang out with you guys again! We ate dinner with Jake last night and it was so fun catching up with him, now we need to catch up with you and hear all of your fun Utah stories! Have fun your last few days!