Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We LOVE Halloween!!!

The kids really love visiting daddy at school!!

The whole Utah gang and Franco with his beautiful little baby ghost (girl).
Our cute little bumble bee. Thanks Helene for this picture.





We had a really fun halloween this year. Jace wanted to be Peter Pan after watching it this summer at Grandma and Papa's house. So we went from there and this is what we came up with. ENJOY!

Walt Disney's Peter Pan crew

Peter Pan and Captain Hook


Our sweet Tinkerbell

Tight wearing Peter Pan


Tiger Lily and Tinkerbell






9 comments:

The Bing's said...

Seriously, could you guys be any cuter!!!!!! I love that the whole family was Peter Pan themed, adorable... I figured since Jace was Peter Pan that Kaydence would be tinker bell but I didn't expect hook and tiger lily, you guys are so creative!!!! Loved the post!! Happy belated birthday to Kaydence!!! One already!

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are so awesome! Melese we need to do some serious crafting!

mrs. farlanderz said...

your fam is way too cool.

Beckey said...

I LOVED all your costumes! You guys were seriously the cutest!

Josh and Cara said...

SO CUTE!! Love the costumes! Oh that little Tinker-bell..adorable!

Richards Family said...

Oh Melese you never disappoint! i so needed you for a consult on Halloween attire. jake I went to a H Party and we totally sucked it up. Next year you are going to be my Halloween stylist. I loved all of your costumes. You guys seriously are the coolest! My jake could of been Capt. Hooks side kick Smee!

Andrea said...

I love the theme, and I have never seen a Peter Pan as cute as Jace! Great costumes all around.

The Full Nelson said...

How cute!! Good job at coming up with such a great theme, love it!

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

So cute! I love all the costumes.