Sunday, September 21, 2008

GrOss BOy STufF

Jace and Emmy playing with the toad
The proud owner of his first toad.
JUMP!!!!



Mister starfish


Mark, Jace, and Alivia

Our little Jacer man is into all the little crawly creepy things he can get his hands on.  At the beach he loves playing with the crabs and starfish.  In fact, he would not let his starfish back into the water and he had to sleep with it and play with it until we told him it stunk really bad.  Then at a friends house Jake found a toad and Jace loved playing with it.  We had the hardest time getting him to let it go, so we used the Nemo story and said it needed to find its daddy like Nemo.  Boys are so much fun and we are glad Jace likes all these little boy things.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love little boys and all the wonderful things they like to get into!!

Hanne and Fam said...

I bet Jace was so sad to give up his 'pets'! Hey Melese I wanna see a pic of you before little Kaydence arrive!

Julia said...

love your new diaper bag. don't love the toad so much :)

Jan said...

Those are some great pictures! I remember thinking toads were fun. What was I thinking? He's soo handsome.

Katie Davis said...

Can I just say, 'IT'S ABOUT TIME!' And you guys, BTW, are in trouble. Hello! We never saw you! You better post some pics of your cute pregnant self- and Jace! Holy cow! What a cutie. Remember how fun he and Jack had when they were little? I remember one night before either of them were one, in your back yard, and they were totally clobbering eachother trying to get toys. Why do they grow up so fast?

Courtney McKay said...

Boys are great!!! Even if they like slimy jumpy things!! He is so cute!!

Aleena said...

I found your link on Cassidy's blog. You have an adorable little boy. It was fun to see your slide show also of Shana and her kids and all the other Brown's. Congrats on your newest one. Girls are so fun and totally different than boys.

Amy F. said...

I love it. I too love "boy" things. I was totally a tomboy and a girlie-girl growing up.
I think I'm destined to be an all boy Mom, but trust me I want a girl really bad!