Monday, October 6, 2008

Apple Pick'n at Noggin Farm


This past weekend we had our annual drive to the valley to do some apple/pumpkin picking.  It was great getting out of the house for a change and spending some good quality time with our friends.  Jace loved the wagon ride into the apple orchard as well as running around picking every shinny apple he could see.  Thanks Josh and Julia for putting together such a fun event.  Until next years apple pick'n.....
Jake getting ready to get back on the wagon with his bag full of apples.

Enjoying the wagon ride!





Jace and Emmy, best of friends

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh he justs gets cuter! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling...I can't remember your due date, but if it's soon good luck! Can't wait to meet her on your next Ut. Trip.

Beckey said...

I'm glad we were able to hang out with you guys! It was so fun! We all need to get together more often!

kathy said...

I am finally going to admit to blogstalking you after several months, and hope you don't mind if I continue. You guys when to school with my oldest son, Jeremy Jones, just so you don't think I'm some scary stranger (I'm a nice stranger!). Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how adorable your little guy is, and that I think your family has the cutest life!

Katie Davis said...

YOU! The one picture of yourself,and you are hiding behind the stroller! Come on, show us all how cute you look. This month, right? I can't wait to see her!

JO said...

can't wait to see a family picture of 4! Cute pictures of Emmy and Jacer

Jolynn said...

What a fun day! Your family is so cute!

Julia said...

it really was a great day. it reminded me of how much i miss you guys. you'll have to come again soon. tho i suppose i'll be making the next visit...to see little K :)